LA TOUR DE SALVAGNY-ALLEE DU LEVANT(FRA)
In charge of ensuring adequate HSE project execution. Although not fully dedicated one single business unit, the position will be working as a priority for the Total Solar International solar and energy storage projects. Total targets a power generation capacity from renewable sources of 25 gigawatts by 2025.
Environmental and societal
· Perform environmental screening of projects at early stage of development or due diligence.
· Define and enforce TSI's expectations for environmental & social impact assessment (ESIA) of projects, approve consultants.
· Review ESIA studies, assist business teams in populating the Corisk matrix for top management approval.
· Implement a process for management of mitigation measures during construction and O&M phases.
· Ensure annual reporting.
· Participate to Total's biodiversity & renewables network.
Safety and health
· Support development of site-specific coordination plans when land owners have specific safety requirements.
· Approves HSE qualification of key contractors
· Review and approve documents submitted by EPCs for HSE preparation of projects (HSE plans and appendices).
· Train and keep contact with project HSE managers.
· Review and comment weekly HSE reports from EPCs and project HSE managers.
· Review and approve documents submitted by O&M contractors for HSE management during O&M phase.
· Review and comment monthly reports from O&M contractors and/or asset managers.
· Perform audits of construction / O&M sites.
Conduct all sorts of HSE training courses.
Participate in accidents investigations and return on experience committees.
Propose improvements in the HSE management system of the company, write procedures and create templates.
About us / company profile
Donnez le meilleur de vous-même à l’énergie ! Rejoignez TOTAL : plus de 500 métiers différents dans 130 pays. Une entreprise responsable avec des standards de sécurité et d’éthique forts, des perspectives d’évolution de carrière variées, une culture de l’innovation et une mission partagée par les 100.000 collaborateurs du Groupe : rendre l’énergie meilleure jour après jour.
HSE Engineer with at least 3 year experience in environmental studies compliant to international standards and in safety management at large construction projects.
Good organization and communication skills with the ability to be part of several project teams at a time.
Internal client oriented mindset, together with a high HSE compliance orientation.
Good knowledge of French and English (written and spoken). Spanish knowledge would be a nice to have.
H3SEQGenResponsibil/Polyval, Safety, Environment, Security, Health-Hygiene
Gas Renewables And Power
Hyg Saf Sec Societal Env Qual
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Fixed term position