Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense.
We are looking for an Sr Business Analyst to join our IT Security Solution Delivery team. Using knowledge of Data Security product best practices and leadership skills, you will facilitate strategy and solutions for our enterprise Data Security Product Team.
Major Duties/ Responsibilities
· The Product Owner works with the Business sponsor to set the vision for initiatives and oversee short and medium term planning.
· Directs the team toward achieving the Product Team’s vision while validating customer satisfaction and business value.
· Leads relevant Product Management meetings to determine scope and priorities for optimal business value.
· Reviews the target-state vision and minimum viable product or feature with the team, sponsors, and stakeholders.
· Engages customers and partners for sharing insights and periodic review of “voice of the customer”
· Communicates the impact and relevance of product team decisions to the broader IT community.
· Accountable and responsible for defining User Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog.
· Coordinates with business partners and stakeholders for backlog planning and refinement
· The Product Owner owns the “definition of done”
· Develops a strong understanding of the business operations in the Data Security domain
· Provides input for the sizing/estimation of work during a planning phase
· Partners with the stakeholders to help drive user adoption of the solution.
· Acts as day-to-day liaison between business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical teams
· Supports the implementation planning and execution of solutions
· May mentor less experienced Product Owners
· Supports organizational change and training
· Involved in analyzing and managing scope changes
· Executes special projects, as assigned
· Participates in Team Demos and Retrospectives
· 3-5 years’ experience in an Agile Product Management, strategy or requirements development role.
· 3+ years’ experience with Data Security products (i.e.: Public Key Cryptography, Key and Certificate Management, Data Loss Prevention, Data Masking & Obfuscation, Data Discovery, Tagging, and Classification, etc.)
· Relevant undergraduate BA, BS degree in IT or Business or equivalent experience.
· Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) preferred.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: New York || NY
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Database, Merchandising, Data Analyst, Finance, Technology, Security, Retail, Data