Maxx life! Come check out the opportunities at Marmaxx, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Marmaxx delivers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashions at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. The only thing better than shopping at TJ Maxx/Marshalls is working at TJ Maxx/Marshalls! You can also feel good knowing you are joining The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide.
What is the role of the MC Supervisor in Compton?
The MC Supervisor role is Compton is very unique and offers many exciting benefits. Listed below are some of the responsibilities of the MC Supervisor that are unique to a 3PL (Third Party Logistics).
· Supervise a staff of TJX MC’s along with Compton hourly associates who act as AC’s.
· Act as a liaison to ensure effective communication and teamwork between the 3PL, Marmaxx Distribution Services, and P&A to accomplish Marmaxx objectives
· Monitor 3PL operational policies and procedures to support the most efficient and effective processing of merchandise, damage control, shrink mitigation, and excellence in customer service levels.
· Assist 3PL service provider in the monitoring of inventory/operational controls to prevent shrink and damages. Participate in quarterly purges and annual inventories.
· Represent Marmaxx in a positive and professional manner.
What are the benefits of working in a 3PL?
This role provides the candidate with many unique opportunities:
· Learn the Merchandise Control and Operational sides of the business.
· Acquire a broad view of the Marmaxx network and learn how it all works together.
· Gain exposure to a variety of different business partners and learn different parts of the business.
· Network with a wide range of stake holders. 3PL’s host many visitors with which you will have the opportunity to collaborate with.
· Ability to be creative and implement new processes and improve upon existing processes.
· Access to different mentors and role-models throughout the assignment
What qualifications are required for this role?
The candidate must possess the ability to work independently and have a demonstrated ability to deliver results. The candidate must also have a strong ability to prioritize a large and varied workload and be able to meet deadlines.
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Manager, Merchandising, Apparel, Garment, Management, Retail, Fashion