Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity.
Welcome to TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leading off-price retailer of clothing and homeware worldwide. Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the United Kingdom; TK Maxx in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2018, TJX had over $35 billion in sales, more than 4000 shops and 249,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Our European Central Store Operations Team in Watford is currently looking for a Store Operations Coordinator to support our stores across 6 different countries in Europe, including Germany and Austria.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a passion for retail to work in an international and bilingual, fast paced environment.
The Store Operations Coordinator will provide customer centric operational services for our store and field teams in Europe, meeting Service Level Agreements and acting as advocate of best practice in support of the Company’s goals, objectives, culture and values.
Key Responsibilities will be:
· Be the point of contact for internal customers, ensuring all queries are dealt with clearly and in the most helpful, customer focused way.
· Assess customer requirements and aim to resolve queries first time whenever possible or escalate to the Helpdesk Team Leader or relevant Business Partner as appropriate.
· Work within the continuous improvement culture of the business by looking for ways to improve and simplify processes and procedures.
· Update and maintain our system records, work in partnership and collaborate with all areas of the business to ensure both Store Operations and business goals are being achieved.
· Build great relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ensure that all communications from European Central Store Operations are translated and proof-read consistently and simple to understand, with a common tone of voice.
Key requirements for this role are:
· English (Business) and fluency in Germany.
· Previous experience in retail environment is desirable.
· Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
· Competent IT skills and ideally experience of using Service Now (or similar), Outlook and Microsoft programs.
· High attention to detail and the ability to interpret data.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
The working week will be Monday to Friday with occasional cover on Saturdays.
What's In It For You?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Help Desk, Information Technology, Retail, Operations, Technology