Year Round Five Day Work Weeks is just part of The TJX Companies Commitment to Work Life Balance
Explore career opportunities at HomeGoods, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. HomeGoods is where savvy shoppers of every style discover an ever-changing selection of exciting top brands and home fashions from around the world, at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 500 stores nationwide, it’s a great time to join the HomeGoods team.
· Provides administrative support to the District Manager.
· Prepare, analyze and maintain various reports used for tracking statistical data.
· Prepare correspondences for the Zone/ Regional Staff, Stores and Home Office.
· Conduct Management Employment Phone Screens and Recruitment Efforts
· Prepare job offer letters and employee files for new Members of Field Management.
· Maintain confidential information and employee files for Field Management
· Facilitates the flow of information between stores, regional Office and Home Office.
· Answer incoming calls and schedule travel arrangements.
· Must have a working knowledge of the following computer applications; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Three+ years experience in a busy office environment
· Must be Self-motivated
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Must have solid organizational and communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Superior interpersonal skills
· Prior experience in a retail/service industry office is a plus
Please forward salary requirements with resume
You can also feel good knowing that HomeGoods is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: San Carlos || CA || HomeGoods
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Merchandising, Retail