🔍Sens Cedex, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte, France
📅 4095Total Views
📅 190002O3Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Within our Engineering Department, attached to the Program Manager and Process Manager, you will be responsible for the selection of the concept and design of the treatment equipment for hydrocarbon separation projects / solutions. As such, you must ensure that TechnipFMC's latest process technology is applied to process design and engineering, in accordance with project and proposal specifications, authority requirements and other contractual obligations.
In this context, your main missions will be:
· Determine the choice of concept, including the design of treatment equipment, after review and clarification of technical requirements,
· Establish the sizing of the line, the valves, the PFD & P & ID presentation, the composition of the process data sheets and the drafting of the process design,
· Prepare the content of the technical offer in accordance with the appropriate codes, standards and specifications defined by the customer,
· Support other regions with process activities when the workload requires it,
· Provide technical sales support for specific customers (regular international travel may be required) and provide customers with after-sales support,
· Be a technical specialist in customer presentations,
· Be the point of contact related to the process, technical specialist during the BCM with the customers,
· Provide process information during the project execution phase (HAZID, HAZOP meetings, customer process queries, detailed process engineering, P & ID, plans and various process equipment control tasks).
Profile and expected skills:
· You hold a higher education of engineer level BAC+5 (Master degree), preferably with a specialization in process engineering or chemistry,
· You justify of a first significant experience (alternation and internship accepted) in process design, ideally in the oil and gas sector,
· You master the Office Pack and are familiar with the process simulation software (HYSYS, OLGA, Pipesim, Unisim),
· You are versatile, proactive, organized and have a sense of priorities,
· You are recognize for your communication and negotiation skills,
· You speak English fluently,
· Knowledge of TechnipFMC products and manufacturing processes would be a plus.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.