🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 3175Total Views
📅 1700010PRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Process EngineerEthylene Department (H/F)
Mission and responsibilities:
The TechnipFMC Group is the world leading technology licensor in the Ethylene business; in addition, the TechnipFMC Group is one of the world leaders in Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to the hydrocarbons industry.
These leading positions allows TechnipFMC to be involved in major steam crackers designs, from conceptual stage to full EPC lumpsum projects. Furthermore, the continuous development of its proprietary Ethylene portfolio is a key objective for the TechnipFMC Group.
To reinforce its core Ethylene Process team, Technip France is recruiting Process Engineers having a first experience in steam-crackers and/or olefins-related technology.
The anticipated role includes the following functions:
· Developing simulation models and producing Heat & Material and Utility balances
· Equipment and Instrumentation design, hydraulic design, safety studies and flare systems design,
· Developing P&ID's, specialized studies and all the documentation involved in FEED and EPC projects
· Development of specific tools as required
· Contribution to R&D and Technology development
Your qualifications must fit into the following criteria:
· A degree in Chemical Engineering (MS or equivalent)
· A first successful experience in ethylene plant design, or a first experience gained in operation/operation support on a steam-cracker
· English language is mandatory, with total fluency, and ideally one other language such as French, Italian or Dutch
· Useful knowledge of process engineering software such as Hysys, PROII, Flarenet.
· TechnipFMC Centers of Excellence being located in France, Italy, the Netherlands, UK and the USA (Houston and Los Angeles), international mobility is mandatory for short/medium term assignments.