🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 1662Total Views
📅 19000468Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for a Mechanical Engineering intern who can join our team in Houston, TX. As an intern you will provide Engineering support in design, research and development.
· Performs engineering design, research and development work on projects assigned under the supervision of experienced engineers.
· Uses and becomes proficient with the CAD/CAM and facilities to create layouts, evaluate equipment systems and generate new equipment designs.
· This individual will prepare reports, correspondence, procedures, engineering specifications and technical calculations.
· Prepares documentation, information and communications and ensures conformance to all policies and procedures related to engineering functions, labor reporting and systems reporting.
You are meant for this job if
· Current college student majoring in Mechanical Engineering, upperclassman designation preferred.
· Student should have completed by first or second term a materials class and a mechanics/stress analysis class.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel.
· Ability to work effectively with others.
· Participation in leadership roles through student organizations is preferred.
· ***Must be in the Houston Area
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.