🔍La Coruna, Galicia, Spain
📅 894Total Views
📅 180002SSRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Technip in Spain is looking for an Electrical Engineer to be in charge of all technical activities related to electrical area.
· Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Electric Engineering mandatory.
· At least 3 years of experience in Design and execution of projects in oil and gas facilities.
· Fluent in English and Spanish.
· Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
Nice to have:
· Knowledge of Microstation/Autocad; ETAP, SPEL, SKM, CANECO, DIALUX.
· Material requisitions and material take off.
· Cable and lighting calculation notes, cable schedule and power and lighting distributions.
· Consumer list and vendor documents review.
· Design of electrical schematics and Earthing.
· Ensures timely and qualitative preparation of technical specifications and requisitions in coordination with other disciplines.
· Ensures contractual technical specifications are met by the suppliers.
· Ensures proper communication with vendors and technical follow up of the orders.
· Ensures timely reporting on engineering / requisitioning activities to the Lead Discipline Engineer.
· Meets quality and HSE objectives of the project.
· Interfaces with other discipline specialist engineers and possibly project support functions such as procurement and planning.
Suitable candidate will be offered a local contract.
Temporary contract with options to become permanent contract.
We take into consideration applicants with a disability certification.
Note: Your application will be considered only if is possible according to the requirements in Spain to contract foreigners legaly.