Description de l'offre
🔍Rome, Rome, Italy
📅 4765Total Views
📅 1700010IRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Company: TechnipFMC Italy (TPIT)
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Short Job Summary:
TheElectrical Engineer will work in the Electrical Section of the Engineering Department. Electrical Section is in charge of proposals, engineering design and procurement activities.
She/He will be assigned to a project team and tutored by Electrical Project Leader who will ensure, together with Electrical Section Head, a progressive growth in technical design and management skills.
He/she will be involved in one or more of the following engineering activities:
· Electrical network detailed design, participating to the development of the one-line diagrams, as well as switchgear schematic diagrams.
· Electrical calculations, through major international software (e.g. ETAP, EDSA, CYME, etc).
· Designof the Electrical Substation.
· Power, Lighting and Grounding system detailed design.
· Preparation of technical specifications(e.g. for transformers, switchgears, cables, motors, etc).
· Bulk material definition, data sheets and material requisition preparation.
· Electrical Data Base management.
· Review of Vendor documentation.
· Coordinate with other disciplines.
Hierarchically reports to the Electrical Section Head.
Operationally reports to the project Lead Discipline Engineer or Group leader.
Key interactions :
· Internally : Project teams, Procurement department, Construction department, Engineering department, Planning department, others engineering disciplines.
· Externally : clients, vendors, manufacturers.
Must have :
· Master Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineeringwith 2 years of experience in design and execution of projects in onshore or offshore facilities.
· Good knowledge of English.
· Computer literate.
· Capability to perform assigned activities on time with the required quality level.
· Communication skills, team spirit, self-motivation.
Nice to have :
· FieldEngineering experience.
· Knowledge of materials.
The Electrical Engineer:
· Ensures timely issue of engineering and requisitioning documents.
· Prepares, updates and checks calculations for detailed engineering.
· Contributes to optimization of material quantities by proposing value engineering solutions.
· Ensures that contractual technical specifications are met by the suppliers.
· Adheres to the committed man-hours and budget.
· Ensures timely reporting on engineering / requisitioning activities to the group leader.
· Meets quality objectives of the project.
· Interfaces with other discipline specialist engineers and possibly project support functions such as procurement and planning.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to other junior engineering employees.