Description de l'offre
🔍Rome, Rome, Italy
📅 2435Total Views
📅 180001CLRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Construction Engineer inside Construction Department
The Construction Engineer is assigned to the project/s.
He/She is responsible for the following activities:
• to support the PCC for the execution of all his duties and in particular for the preparation of all deliverables required at the various phases of HO Construction activity for a given Project;
• to provide the daily physical link between the PCC and the various Project Team positions and Engineering departments in order that the latter develop and produce the various deliverables in time and complete with all data specific of the Project, relevant construction execution requirements and environmental conditions;
• upon indication of the PCC and in coordination with the Subcontracting section (for the contractual aspects), to prepare the Bid Inquiry packages;
• upon indication of the PCC and in coordination with the Subcontracting service (for the Contractual aspects), to prepare the list of potential bidders and obtains the relevant qualifications;
• during the bidding phase, in coordination with the Subcontracting service (for the contractual aspects), to follow up the Bid Inquiries and relevant answers by keeping record of the relevant bid bulletins;
• to prepare the Bid tabulations, in cooperation with the Subcontracting service (for the contractual aspects) and, upon analysis carried out by the PCC and the Subcontracting service Manager, prepares the recommendation for final negotiations/award;
• to prepare the general MS related to general site condition;
• to prepare the MS for mechanical erection works (utilizing the information received by Project Team) and relevant price list;
• upon indication of the PCC to prepare the CEP;
• to contribute to definition and design of TCF and Camp if applicable;
• upon indication of the PCC to prepare the Project Construction deliverables list;
• to supports Project planning for all activities related to JANUS and relevant to all Construction deliverables;
• to support PCC for the definition of EasyPlant project database by daily coordination with the Project Team.
The Construction Engineers reports hierarchically to the Construction Service Manager and functionally to the PCC for the specific Project HO activities development.
For large project He/She is permanently assigned and can be relocated inside the Project Team.