HITACHI RAIL STS S.P.A.Genova ITALIAIngegneria
A Signalling System Engineer for Railway and Metro Projects.
The Main tasks on Signalling System Transportation Projects (Railway and metro projects):
· Requirements Engineering – Definition and management of Signalling System Requirements; implementation of Requirements Management Process assuring Signalling subsystems requirements allocation and relevant requirements development up to the final validation with particular focus on Client/contract and design requirements.
· Interface Management – Definition and management of Signalling System Interfaces; scheduling and technical coordination with a systematic and effective approach of the technical resolution of internal and external interfaces among subsystems pertaining the Signalling System during all project phases [Interface Control Document (ICD)].
· Signalling System Design - Definition of Signalling system design documentation with particular reference to overall Signalling Architecture and Signalling System Requirements, Signalling system performances and principles, including the verification activities of the documents related to the technical integration for all the Signalling Subsystems. Execution of the Gap Analysis, review of the technical changes requests, manage the Signalling system software configuration and the follow up of the solution development roadmap for the suitable software versions with regards to project targets and schedule.
· Execution of Signalling System tests on site and contribute in executing Signalling System tests in laboratory. Define and manage Signalling System issues lists, tickets creation and closure on site. Participate to Signalling Factory Acceptance test and Site Acceptance tests for what concerns main signalling equipment.
· Interface with the Client during official testing phase. Follow up of approval process with authorities. Redaction and official submission of all relevant test reports, management of closure pending until final approval. Support to Commissioning Manager and Project Engineer for the final approval of the system.
-Qualification: Engineering Master Degree (mainly electronic, computer science, telecommunications, Electrical or Mechanical)
-Knowledge of English
-availability for Italian transfers
-availability for night shifts and holidays
-previous experience in the sector is not required
Remuneration for experience and profile of the candidate.
Fixed-term contract with Company insertion.
I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a leggere l’informativa privacy ex art.13 Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sul ns sito web
Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1207 – SG del 16/12/2004