· Engineering Co-op student to work on the move to the new building and in the New Business department. Co-op student will assist with tasks associated with completing construction of the new office and relocation of staff from January to March, then assist New Business with reviews and inspections.
· Ability to manage projects and adhere to budgets
· Abilities to set daily priorities and work schedules
· Ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
· Exercise discretion and independent judgment