PlayPlay is the simplest video maker in the world. ✨
In just a few seconds, anyone can produce a high-quality, ready-to-post video and publish it on any platform (Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, website, etc…).
Stories, news, job offers, interviews… Our customers create hundreds of playplays every day.
Videos are definitely the future of online communication and we are building the simplest and strongest tool to create them.
Over the last 3 years, our SaaS solution has grown from 0 to +200 clients across Europe, we’ve built a 40-people passionate team and have raised a Seed round from two very prestigious European VCs (investors of Doctolib, Typeform, Algolia, etc…).
We are building a great team of stop-at-nothing individuals, and are looking for exceptional Players to join us! 🎬
Descriptif du poste
As we are growing really fast, attracting talents is a strategic driver of PlayPlay’s success. We are on the hunt to find another Talent Acquisition Manager to help us build the perfect team 🤩
Reporting to our Head of Talent & People, you will join a team of 3.
You love being considered as a builder, who thrives under autonomy and loves making things happen! You are passionate about the tech recruitment and want to be part on a fast-growing startup? You are at the right place 😉
Own of the talent acquisition
· Take full ownership of the tech staffing plan for all our recruitments (R&D, Product & Video)
· Build your own strategy to grow solid pipelines of tactical talents
· Own the full candidate lifecycle: define needs (scorecard), write job descriptions, source and assess candidates, organize interview process
Ensure a perfect experience
· Build strong relationships with our managers, challenge their needs and decisions
· Ensures a top-notch candidate experience from the first contact through to onboarding
· Take part in talent management initiatives (onboarding, training…)
Drive with data
· Track and report talent acquisition metrics to identify best practices and pain points, push corrective actions to disrupt our organization
Build employer branding
· Spread our culture and values
· Identifies, attend to specific recruiting events
· Communicate on PlayPlays’ recruitment strategy through videos
· You have a 2-3 years’ experience as a Recruiter in tech and fast-paced environment (in-house or agency) 💪
· You are organized, data-driven with an eye for quality 👁
· You are a hunter, able to build and grow an outbound acquisition pipeline of passive talents 🦁
· You have outstanding writing and verbal communication skills in both French & English 📣
· Full of empathy for candidates 🤗
· Eager to be part of a fun, fast-paced environment
· A self-starter who’s solution-oriented, strategic, passionate and thoughtful about their work 💪
· A recruitment lover who share a passion for people! 🙋♀️
· Aim to work in a start-up where you can leave your mark and disrupt the current organization 👊
· A joy to work with 🥳
Process de recrutement
· Phone Interview with Gilliane, our Head of People.
· Experience interview with Gilliane.
· Home assignment
· Culture Interview
· People Interview & CEO Interview
· Type de contrat : CDI
· Lieu : Paris, France (75002)
· Niveau d'études : Bac +5 / Master
· Expérience : > 2 ans