CILERE Digital Strategy is based in Paris, run by a multicultural team.
Digital ecosystems are reshaping the luxury value chain.
Our flagship project named PriviLedger, a Blockchain Wallet, which was born with the mission to provide the best customer experience management system for Luxury Goods players, and to update the O2O experience of their valued customers, before, during and after the purchase act.
Join us to shape Luxury in its true sense, in the digital age.
We are currently seeking a Marketing & User Acquisition Intern.
Within the Marketing department of PriviLedger and reporting directly to the Founder & CEO of our startup, be responsible for bringing PriviLedger's community activities to life and coordinating them, in close contact with our partner brands and the community of Chinese speaking luxury customers.
· Creation and execution our user acquisition experimentations
· Building and managing PriviLedger community,** not only about social media**
· Coordination of the editorial topics with the different contributors and brands of luxury, designers in France and internationally
· Support in the production of content based on the high added value of our startup
· Monitoring of digital campaigns and their performance
· Coordination of projects with partners
· Online monitoring in the field of Digital Luxury
* You should already have some startup working experiences. *
Competences we are looking for
· Understanding of the mechanisms of Growth Hacking and Community strategy
· Your mother tongue is Chinese, fluency in English AND! French would be required
· Knowledge of the main rules of referencing (SEO, SEA) and SMO (Social Media Optimization)
· Skills in graphic suites (InDesign, Photoshop, After Effect, Illustrator, ...)
Qualities we are looking for
· Rigour and reliability
· Reactivity and autonomy
· Writing skills, adapted to the Luxury sector
· Strong appetite for communicaction in the Luxury sector
· Artistic sense and appetite for storytelling
· Versatility, ability to handle a variety of subjects simultaneoulsy
· Intellectual curiosity, very good general knowledge
· Caring and team spirit
· Chinese (Native or bilingual proficiency)
· French (Native or bilingual proficiency)
· English (Native or bilingual proficiency)
3 rounds :
· First telephone contact with CEO
· Home assignment
· 2 days in-situ testing
· Contract Type: Internship (Between 4 and 6 months)
· Start Date: 05 October 2020
· Location: Paris, France (75002)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 6 months
· Possible full remote
· Salary: 580€ / month