Touch Tab is a tablet-based content management system (CMS) that engages consumers in unique hospitality environments.
Touch Tab provides hotel, restaurant, and retail environments with software and hardware systems to serve guests in a meaningful way at or near the point of purchase (POP). On the back end, businesses have access to customization, real-time analytics on sales/user behavior and hotel experience survey feedback.
Descriptif du poste
Marketing Design Intern at Touch Tab
“Touch Tab” is a digital concierge CMS system that engages consumers in the hospitality and retail markets. Based in New York with operations at Paris’s ‘Station F’, we are seeking a student UX/UI designer with market branding knowledge for a temp-position to join our diverse team starting immediately for 2 months.
Ideally, you are someone who:
· Mastered visual design and wire-framing tools in “InVision”. Knowing Adobe XD is a plus!
· Adaptive, organized and motivated; ability to perform tasks and work in English with Co-Founder via video calls.
· Able to coordinate with lead designer/project manager and work on product and brand enhancements.
The perks of joining us:
· Working at the hub of several start-ups in the major incubator in Europe with access to networking events and opportunities.
· Be part of a diverse team with remote work possibility.
· A short-term work engagement which could lead to exciting opportunities in the coming months.
Process de recrutement
If this is you, get on board with us by replying to this job listing. Please send a sample of your work, along with your CV and potential start dates.
The interview process spans two rounds via Zoom in the coming weeks.
· Type de contrat : Stage (2 à 2 mois)
· Date de début : 05 octobre 2020
· Lieu : Paris, France (75013)
· Niveau d'études : Bac +3