Awarded “Most Badass Growth-Hacking Tool of the Year”, we have, at Phantombuster, big plans for the years to come.
Every day, thousands of people around the world use our platform. Phantombuster gives them the knowledge and the tools to set up the best growth-hacking strategies. Despite being different, all users share the same goal: generate growth.
Our clients are marketers, recruiters, salespeople or influencers who want to find quality prospects, grow their audiences or automate any action they do on the Web on a repetitive basis.
As a young startup that has just raised funds and is in hyper-growth, hiring is one of our main challenges. Don't hesitate to apply to become part of our adventure.
If you’re not sure what our tool is about, don't hesitate try it on our website! If you’re wondering what it feels like being at the edge of a new way to approach marketing & sales, contact us or apply :)
We are looking for a bright, positive, and dependable administrative professional to join our team supporting the execs in our design organization. As an Admin at Phantombuster, you will keep a constant pulse on your team’s operations and work strategically on projects and events that will allow your managers and team members to do their best work. You never miss a detail and are capable of remaining focused and solution-oriented during occasional times of chaos. You enjoy juggling diverse responsibilities, taking initiative on new projects and working as a team player. Most of all, you handle all communications professionally with aplomb and humor.
You are a good fit if:
· You have excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex internal and external executive meetings.
· Strong knowledge of Google Apps, Apple Keynote, or MS Office.
· Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
· Interest and experience implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity.
· Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, adapt quickly and problem-solve independently.
· Proven ability to exercise sound judgment in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
· Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
· Ability to demonstrate a positive, team player demeanor, and a passion and interest in Phantombuster.
What you’ll do:
· Provide support to our leaders.
· Strategically manage and maintain multiple evolving calendars with competing priorities.
· Facilitate staff meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams.
· Coordinate international and domestic travel and prepare expense reports.
· Plan, coordinate, and execute varying types of internal and external meetings and events including leadership offsite, management meetings, speaking engagements, monthly and quarterly cross-functional activities.
· Build presentation slides with a deep understanding of your organization’s priorities and high attention to format and details.
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
· Serve as a liaison between cross-functional teams.
· Take ownership of your organization’s design and business priorities/needs across multiple offices.
· A minimum of 3-5 years full-time relevant work experience supporting an executive
· Experience working with executive management
· First you’ll have a call with a team member, to talk about the position and its missions, answer your questions about Phantombuster, and let you introduce yourself.
· Then you will meet with Guillaume our CEO.
· The final step consists of a quick test with the team.
· These steps can be divided into several days.
· We guarantee you a quick answer, whether it is negative or positive.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 01 October 2019
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Education Level: BTEC National Diploma
· Experience: > 3 years