Founded in 2017, Uptale is one of the European leaders in “Immersive Learning”.
Uptale is an Enterprise Solution which enables companies to improve the learning efficiency of their employees thanks to Virtual Reality .
Virtual Reality offers an incredibly new way to digitize human skills & know-how, and distribute them at scale.
Uptale provides the platform for organizations to create, deliver and track training experiences in 360° and VR, at scale .
We are pioneers in the Education & Learning markets and we are now facing exponential growth in France, US, Asia and US. We already work with +50 corporate groups, training organizations, NGOs and school/universities.
By joining our team, you will work caring people, in an extremely stimulating environment (Station F -* btw have you seen the VR visit? It is made with Uptale :)* ), combining productivity, creativity, autonomy and fun.
We will help you grow your unique potential and make you feel like you are part of the family.
Watch the "Station F - Meet a Founder" video about Uptale
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer team, to focus on onboarding our clients, help them build VR experiences and deploy Immersive Learning at scale.
You will drive onboarding of our new and existing clients and manage exciting missions:
ONBOARDING ON IMMERSIVE LEARNING PROJECTS
· Strategic management of immersive projects: Planning, providers, budget, hardware, logistics
· Project Kick-off faciliation to define client's needs: Objectives, KPI measurement, Communication
· Management of post-project communication supports (video testimonials, use cases, teaser, etc.) (and more)
ONBOARDING OF IMMERSIVE LEARNING CREATORS
· Facilitation of online and face-to-face training for new users, creators, etc.
· Updating content of the online Academy and Uptale Knowledge Base
· Consulting and audit of customer-generated experiences (Instructional design, storyboard, visuals, gamification, etc.)
ONBOARDING OF IMMERSIVE LEARNING DEPLOYERS
· Help in creating and deploying "Template" experiences
· Organization of internal events ("Innovation Day", demos, etc.)
· Installation and set-up of hardware devices (MDM, cameras, headsets, classroom kit)
What makes you the perfect match?
· You are committed self-starter who has the drive to succeed in a high-energy team environment
· You already have a significant experience in Instructional Design or Digital Learning Management (1 - 3 years)
· You are very familiar Photoshop and video editing software
· You are excited by technologies such as Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Realities
· You are data-driven and are able to make decisions bases on your analytic skills
· You are organized and autonomous
· You can read and speak French and English fluently
· You proved good listening skills and empathy
· You are not sick with a Virtual Reality headset :)
Apply here or write us: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "CSM - Onboarding"
Speak to you soon 👌
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 01 November 2020
· Location: Paris, France ()
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 1 year
· Occasional remote authorized