Startup Flow’s mission is to support large organizations and their teams to connect with innovation ecosystems to explore new business territories, find new business models, and make informed decisions about external innovation opportunities.
Startup Flow is a SaaS platform for companies to map, manage and monitor their open innovation projects with startups and partners at scale. The platform helps to consistently orchestrate the right data, the right processes, and the right people involved in the increasing number of open innovation initiatives (corporate venture capital, startup partnerships, R&D projects, etc.).
Some of the world’s leading innovators (HSBC, Nestlé, Capgemini, Bayer, and many others) are using Startup Flow to build innovation portfolios, design operational processes, and generate automatic reporting.
And they are growing fast! Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with operations in Germany and the UK, Startup Flow supports their clients and their teams in 42 countries.
As a "Business Developer Italy", you will bring our innovative solution to the Italian market. You bring sales experience to do what you know best: pinpoint growth drivers and sign new customers. Together with the other Business Developers in your team, you will be responsible for growing our business activities and gain market leadership in Italy.
Main roles and responsibilities
· You will achieve growth and hit ambitious sales targets in Italy
· You will research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc.) and identify new customers
· You will make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls, events, etc.) to target high-potential clients
· You will present and pitch Startup Flow to high-potential leads (incl. product demos, presentations and closing sessions)
· You will gather business inputs on the Italian market to fuel our Product Team with useful insights
· You will give direction to our marketing & communication team and participate to the creation of sales materials
· You will stay involved with the new key clients through the sales cycle process
What we offer
· Ownership & responsibility from day one
· Close relationship and regular work sessions & feedback sessions with our top management
· An agile, ambitious, and very helpful team
· Regular team events
· Great work ethics and a top working environment in the heart of Paris
Qualifications and skills
· Italian native with great written and verbal communication skills in English (French is a bonus)
· 2+ years of working experience within the field of business development, sales or strategy at a B2B SaaS high-growth startup, a Enterprise B2B SaaS company, or similar environment
· Hands-on attitude with a true entrepreneurial problem-solver mindset
· Exceptional people skills: you can develop strong relationships and communicate with senior level executives naturally
· Confidence at presenting and negotiating
· Passion for the tech industry and the world of B2B SaaS, Enterprise software and Innovation
· Your best team player skills: you trust in the team and bring out the best in them
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75002)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 2 years