Your mission :
As a User Experience Designer, you will help to set the vision for user experience in the shared service center and motivate others to get involved and collaborate in design discussions. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team who will drive Innovation for the shared service center and for the Group.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Work across the entire lifecycle of a product or process, translating insights from research into concepts and solutions;
· Working within a multidisciplinary team, partner with product, engineering and business stakeholders to come up with solutions and drive vision and strategy for our solutions;
· Collaborate with designers across the organization to create and improve the banks design practices;
· Rapidly sketch and prototype ideas as well as designing the finer details of an interaction or component.
A little about you:
· Graduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, IT;
· You have 2-3 years experience in designing consumer focused digital projects;
· You are fluent in english; french is a plus;
· You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates how you've shipped products and solved real problems;
· You are familiar with current design philosophies; Lean UX, Design Sprint, Design thinking etc;
· You are a strong communicator to help facilitate workshops and brainstorm initial design concepts;
· You have the ability to create interactive prototypes using tools like Sketch, Figma, Axure, Adobe Suite;
We also value:
· Result oriented and ability to challenge the status quo;
· Autonomy in working on given tasks;
· Proactive and proposition-making mindset;
· Demonstrate strong cooperation and team spirit capability;
· Result-driven behavior to ensure assigned goals are achieved on time .
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000S29
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 02/12/2019
Date of publication: 02/11/2019