- Book/Validate Deals, Facilities and Outstandings in Loan IQ in Societe Generale (SG) LOAN SYSTEMS
- Review credit agreement to reconcile terms and conditions to deal structure.
- Handle Loan Servicing activities.
- Book/Validate loan participations (new borrowings, increases, roll overs, pay-downs, commitment reductions)
- Responsible for the daily transfer of loan proceeds; receipt of funds and matching incoming cash
- Prepare/Validate Interest and Fee billing for the direct/Agented Loans, billing the customers and send pro-rata shares to the participants.
- Prepare/Validate notice for breakage fee activity for faxing it to the agent bank; follow-up with traders on rate to be assigned and process accordingly.
- Prepare/Validate notices of activities to fax to all participants/customers for loan confirmation.
- Handle Swift Payments.
- Review the reconciliation of Loan positions, discrepancies in Interest and fee payments etc.
- Prepare/post manual General Ledger (G/L) entries as required.
- Review various system generated reports to ensure proper monitoring of the facilities; investigating past due items, suspense, receivables, expiring Stand By Letter of Credits (SBLCs), etc.'
Knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Experience using Loan IQ System'
- Knowledge of Financial Products (Especially Loans, Guarantee and Stand by Letter of Credit etc.)
- Basic understanding of Accounting.
- Knowledge about SWIFT Payments.
- Knowledge of Operational Risk.
- Knowledge of Basel Norms.
Why Join Us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000K7Z
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 17/11/2020
Date of publication: 24/09/2020