As a Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for examining the unique needs and concerns of the business, to develop relevant practices and procedures for preparing business reports. This includes creating and maintaining efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Analyze the request for defining the specifications for query builds in the system;
· Adept extracting information from databases using: Sas, SQL, Business Objects;
· Consolidates information for standard, periodic reporting by processing data files;
· Prepares reliable and insightful reports on request, in accordance with policies and procedures;
· Manage reporting questions / requests;
· Provides expertise and practical assistance in database system management;
A little about You:
· 2-5 years experience in producing interrogations using (Business Objects, SAS, SQL);
· Knowledge about HR processes and handling of data;
· Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
· French – advanced, English – intermediar y;
We also value:
· Good communication skills;
· Team player and best practice sharing;
· Self triggered, organized, focus on deadlines, multi-tasking, attention to details;
· Strong adaptability to the changing environment.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000HX8
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 07/08/2020