As a Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for the reporting activities for the entities of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your role in a nutshell:
· Provide the preparation of the trial balance and the monthly accounts;
· Provide the preparation of monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances;
· Controlling the data quality and insure accounting adjustments are done at the origins or during the reporting period;
· Preparation of monthly and/or quarterly reporting packages (balance sheet, profit and loss, off balance sheet and annexes);
· Provide the preparation of regular group consolidated reporting ;
A little about you:
· IFRS knowledge;
· Consolidation reporting including inter-companies reconciliation;
· Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting;
· Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
· Advanced level of English;
· Advanced level of Excel knowledge.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000HRC
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 30/09/2020
Date of publication: 11/08/2020