du01 novembre 2019au01 novembre 2020(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SOCIETE GENERALE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2003€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
In a Milan based team of five people, the VIE will be a product engineering officer.
The Italian Product Engineering team is part of SGSS/CMS/ENG, the global and integrated Coverage Marketing and Solutions division of SGSS.
SGSS is the Securities Services business line of SG group dedicated to post trading activities provided to Asset managers and Institutional clients thanks to its large and international experience in:
- Local and Global Custody activities
- Depositary Bank, Fund Administration, Central and Local Transfer Agent activities.
The department CMS/ENG mission is to work on mutual, transposable and local products and solutions, as well as on clients' specific requests.
The VIE will be involved in the activities related to the launch of new customers products / solutions and will contribute to :
- the drafting of business requirements
- the coordination of feasibility study with the operational departments, the support functions (risk, compliance,..) and other impacted stakeholders
- the formalization of possible target operating model solutions
- the consolidation of production costs related to new products and solutions
- the operational designing of products and services of SGSS with operational departments,
- the production of on-boarding kits, KPI and SLA pro formats
He/ She will also take in charge the setting of documents required to support meeting, internal meeting aimed to validate officially the new product /solution and external meeting aimed to share and promote product / solution with clients or other external entities.
You are graduated with a Master degree from Engineering or Business School or University in Economics or Finance.
A previous experience in securities services or in a product management team would be appreciated.
The candidate should have a good knowledge of one or more post trading activities offered by the bank.
You are fluent in English and a have an intermediate level in Italian.
You are proficient in Office application (i.e. pivot table, main functions, etc.)
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.