Assist in the administration and maintenance of application infrastructure deployed on products (Apache, Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat) and also content management systems (Documentum)
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Middleware components (Websphere & Weblogic)
- Setup Proxy plug-in configurations
- Engage in problem and incident solving using pre defined procedures and troubleshooting knowledge gained from past experience
- Contribute to documentation and review standards and operational procedures
- Enforce technical and security standards for Middleware infrastructure and services'
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Experience with Weblogic, Tomcat, Websphere, Documentum, AIX/Linux
- Experience in SSL Certificates
- Knowledge of Networking, Load balancer, Performance Tuning
- Good understanding on JAVA/J2EE architecture
Good to have:
- Experience with IHS, Apache, IIS
'- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural team environment
- Flexible to work in HK/UK/European shifts
- Ready to work for on-call and weekends on a need basis'
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
Job code: 19000PQ1
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 25/11/2019
Date of publication: 25/09/2019
L2 Middleware Administrator - Web
Permanent contract | India | Information Technology
· Home Job Offers L2 Middleware Administrator - Web
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale