Within DFIN Development and GBIS Finance, the VIE contributes to the financial management of SGSS Italy.
As such, the VIE will participate in:
• support to the accounting analysis of changes on the financial statements,
• dashboard and reports preparation,
• accounting reconciliations,
• assisting in the development of closing note,
• support to monitoring of the budget, CRM and forecast.
He/ She will also participate in the projects launched by local and central aimed at automating tasks mentioned above.
He/ She will have a good overview of all accounting and key control processes deployed in a finance department. He/ She will be able to obtain a complete view of the activities of different business lines of SGSS in Italy. In addition, you will participate in the development of resilient processes / systems consistent with the objectives of the parent company.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Milan is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com , in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Accountancy.
A previous experience in Accounting department would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.The candidate will need to communicate to the team in Italian .
You are proficient in Office application.
Why Join Us
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
In a Milan based finance team of ten people, the VIE will be the accounting support to the Financial controlling team.
The Italy finance team is part of DFIN, the global and integrated finance division of SG Group.
DFIN provides a key contribution to Group value creation, thanks to its activities of strategic advisory, steering, data production and certification:
· Support and challenge all business lines, at every level of the organization,
· Organize an agile adaptation to strategic and regulatory challenges,
· Ensure the security and reliability of financial information through operational excellence.
DFIN is engaged in all dimensions of performance evaluation:
· General management, pillars, business lines and corporate functions, regulators, auditors, markets and investors,
Performance assessed with operational indicators and financial information,
· From strategic analysis to decision-making and execution monitoring
Job code: 19000G1G
Business unit: Société Générale Securities Services
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 09/10/2019
Junior Accountant M/F- VIE Milan
International Volunteer Program | MILANO - Italy | Corporate Finance / Accounting
· Home Job Offers Junior Accountant M/F- VIE Milan
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale