You will work on the marketing websites used for B2C activity on equity and exotic derivative products issued by Societe Generale Investment Bank. The websites handle more than 250.000 products that are priced every second and each price tick is displayed in real-time on the website alongside with other information relevant about each product. In total, we manage > 10 websites for all the countries where these products are sold. If you want to have a look, you can start at our country selector: http://warrants.com and then navigate to each country.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Contribute in all phases of application development lifecycle;
· Participate in establishing web development strategies;
· Write well designed, efficient code compliant with existing framework and standards;
· Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications;
· Collaborate in upgrading website architectures and overall structure of web applications;
· Ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
· Assist in development of new web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers;
· Understand the code-base of existing applications and suggest improvements, fix bugs, and add new features, as needed;
· Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies.
A little about You:
· Good knowledge of CSS (less/sass), HTML, Bootstrap;
· Strong knowledge of Angular (4, 6), Angular JS and basic knowledge of Jquery;
· Knowledge of ASP Webforms;
· Knowledge of Visual Studio;
· Knowledge of working with C#/.NET (Framework and/or Core) and willingness to learn more;
· Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings;
· Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity, autonomy.
We also value:
· Angular Material & RxJS knowledge is a plus;
· Knowledge of SQL/Microsoft SQL Server is a plus;
· Experience working with a CMS-related framework is a plus.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000AER
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 19/08/2020