· Work among 3 other Business Management Officers within the Fixed Income and Currency business line to support businesses including Finance Repurchase Agreements (Repo), US Treasuries and Agencies, Emerging Markets (EM) Repo, US Rates Derivatives, FX, and Credit across both Trading and Sales.
· Support business line sales heads, reporting to Head of FIC to facilitate business initiatives.
· Work independently to review processes and propose solutions to activities requiring attention.
· Perform analyses and recommend solutions.
· Analyze risk/reward and cost/benefit.
The mission of the VIE will include:
· Production tasks for the COO Office and Key decision makers mostly around performance and monitoring dashboard.(PnL, Sales Credit, Client flows)
· Preparation of the Monthly Management deck per sub BL.
· Handle some supervision and control tasks on behalf of the AMER COO Office
Then on an opportunistic basis.
· Projects for the COO Office or the BL in AMER
· Management consultancy for FIC management.
· Provide ad-hoc performance indicators to Sales Managers.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com , in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
· Graduate with a Master Degree in Finance
· Reliable and being quality-oriented
· Ability to estimate risk
· Client-driven approach
· Cooperation and team spirit
· Analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages
· Fluent in English
· Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
· Creative and innovative
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
The FIC BMO team in AMER supports the FIC AMER Trading and Sales individuals to drive business initiatives and act as the liaison with the support groups in the bank. The BMO of the business acts as the sounding board for the FIC Front Office personnel while acting within the control framework that has been established within the firm.
Job code: 19000LIT
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: 07/10/2019
Date of publication: 30/07/2019
Fixed Income BMO Team Assistant M/F - VIE New York City
International Volunteer Program | New York - United States | Banking Operations
· Home Job Offers Fixed Income BMO Team Assistant M/F - VIE New York City
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale