Description of the Business Line or Department
Lyxor Asset Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Société Générale Group represented in the UK by Lyxor Asset Management UK LLP that is authorised and regulated by the FCA, Lyxor Asset Management is an investment specialist that delivers asset management products, in all asset classes, to institutional investors. With a strong culture of risk-management and research, Lyxor stands amongst the leaders in innovative, transparent and flexible asset management.
The London team oversees all the clients' relationships for all the Lyxor non-ETF products in UK, Nordics and the Netherlands.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
· Help drive the marketing strategy and execution of local marketing plans in the region
· Work with Marketing heads & Head of Sales for the country to define, develop and deliver the campaign, content & digital strategies for Lyxor ETF in the region
· Manage budget and relationships with external suppliers including media buying, design and event agencies.
Summary of responsibilities
· Deploy central content effectively, devise local content strategy
o Translate, transcreate and socialise/deploy central marketing initiatives – including adapting weekly e-mails (subject lines & content) & campaign materials to make them appropriate to each country & each targeted audience
o Supervise and ensure delivery of this content at appropriate time – co-ordinated with other markets across Europe
o Develop local client communications through focused emails, advertorials, blogs & web when appropriate – keeping central calendar in mind at all times
o Manage external local writers when needed
o Ensure the region's website is as locally appropriate as possible
· Help devise and implement advertising strategy
o Work with Head of Channel and media buying agencies to define relevant media schedule to maximise visibility with key target clients, for key firmwide initiatives
o Innovate and find new ways to enhance display
o Deliver creatives / content for local markets with the support of a design agency
o Run permanent advertising via LinkedIn
· Build and implement event strategy to attract new clients and service those we have already
o Select local 3rd party event sponsorships and negotiate packages
o Work with Head of Channel to design high quality local client events – keeping central plans in mind at all times
o Report on events success
· Co-lead press coverage
o Work with Head of Channel, central Communications team and local media agencies to develop strategy for region and animate PR throughout the year
Level of Autonomy and Authority
The job holder will be allowed to make decisions related to the day-to-day aspects of the role.
Strategic decisions will need to be validated with the Head of Client Relationships.
· Digital marketing background preferred
· Good writing and strong analytical skills
· Good knowledge of finance, notably asset management
· ETF experience is preferred but not essential
· Experience as a country marketer or similar
· Client-centric approach founded on local knowledge
· Independent, motivated, reliable and quality-oriented
· Comfortable working in time sensitive environments
· Cooperation and team spirit
· Pack Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint: Advanced / Access and VBA: Optional)
· Knowledge of financial tools (i.e.Bloomberg) is a plus
Previous experience as a country marketing manager or similar in asset management is preferred.
Minimum bachelors' degree.
Strong verbal and written native language skills required for all client communication. Fluent English is essential. Another European language is a plus (like Spanish).
Why Join Us
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000UYD
Business unit: Lyxor
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 14/11/2019