• Understand user expectations and develop functional requirements and raises clarifications with stakeholders.
• Give Knowledge Transfer to the development team on Functional Specifications.
• Train developers on functional concepts and resolve functional problems faced.
• Acts as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development team.
• Lead and conduct functional testing thereby responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
• Encourage best practices and apply them in the team - responsible for functional product quality.
• Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same.
• Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals.
• Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices.
• Require 4+ years relavant experience.
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented.
• Strong fundamentals in Investment Banking and Capital markets
• Knowledge in compliance or regulatory projects is a big plus.
• Knowledge of end to end flow between FO-MO-BO
• Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods.
• Experience on identifying and executing test strategies, test plan and functional test cases.
• Experience in preparing and conducting functional reviews and training sessions.
• Experience on SQL is a must.
• Capability to works with customers and cross location teams to establish and maintain a consistent delivery.
• Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
• Worked on at least one project with minimum 12 months period.
Why Join Us
• Problem solver, thinker and analyzer
• Solution challenger when relevant
• Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to understand and end user directly
• Synthetic communication. Formality, details level and options of documentation should be in accordance with talkers ( Support teams, Bas, end users representatives)
• Have negotiation skills (tactful)
• Ability to raise factual alerts & risks when necessary
• Organized and practical
Société Générale is one of the largest financial services groups in the euro-zone. The Group employs 151,000 people worldwide in three key businesses: Retail Banking & Financial Services: Société Générale serves 30 million individual customers worldwide. Global Investment Management & Services: Société Générale is one of the largest banks in the euro-zone in terms of assets under custody and under management. Corporate & Investment Banking: Société Générale ranks among the leading banks worldwide in euro capital markets, derivatives and structured finance The position is part of Bangalore team developing real-time, multithreaded, highly complex trading systems for Investment Banking division of Societe Generale. The position offers opportunity to specialize in a core investment banking domain with exposure to trading business process, complex financial products, risk and pricing management. It offers opportunity to apply and learn high end technical architecture with performance, scalability, adaptability and reactivity concerns. Its offers opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self confidence, self learning, and collective ownership principles.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000R8G
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 20/12/2019
Date of publication: 10/10/2019
Permanent contract | Bangalore - India | Corporate and Investment Banking
· Home Job Offers Business Analyst
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale