Responsibilities:Work as a quantitative market maker on the SGS Korea QMM desk
· Work as a quantitative market maker on the SGS Korea QMM desk
o Assist senior QMM traders in handling the production of trading automatons
· Setting up and managing the Delta one/Securities Financing Book in Korea
· Assist senior Delta One traders in setting up and managing the Delta One book in Korea (including ETF market making)
· Build and optimize the stock borrow book in Korea
· Work closely with Sales Team to expand the Korea EQD franchise
· Manage EQD local treasury
Profile of Candidate:
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in finance, math, science or engineering preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Korean speaking would be advantageous
- Programming skills highly preferred
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt to changing environments are essential
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
· You will join Equity Derivatives (MARK/EQD) team in SG Securities Korea Office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000HPX
Business unit: SG Securities Korea Co., Ltd
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 11/08/2020