With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
Siemens Energy is looking for Project Administrator/Team assistant in Moscow office. Location m.Tulskaya.
What do you need to do?
· Supports for the project management with the qualified processing of communication (written communication) with externals, purchase orders, deadline scheduling, planning, logistics, documentation, translation activities in the projects;
· Working towards maintaining the project time schedule taking subcontractors and other work activities into account;
· Recording and initiating purchase orders;
· Drawing up, summarizing and forwarding the associated documentation;
· Planning and coordinating procurement/logistics operations;
· Support of the team with organizational topics like documentation, travel support, orders processing, office staff, correspondence;
· The process supports for the project management with the qualified processing of communication (written communication) with externals, deadline scheduling, translation activities in the projects;
· Monitoring the requirements accruing in a project to ensure timely and cost-effective service provision.
What is needed to qualify this job?
· Graduated High education;
· Relevant job experience minimum from 2 years;
· Diverse experience of business administration, order processing in product or project business;
· Excellent communication and organizational skills;
· Excellent analytical skills
· Language skills – fluently speaking English, Upper Intermediate; fluently speaking Russian language;
· Experienced user of MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
What do we offer?
· Opportunity to join to the international company;
· Competitive salary and social package;
· Flexible timetable (from 8.00-10.00 till 17.00-19.00)
· Corporate trainings;
· Professional development and collaboration with local and international teams
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time