Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Our team helps to realize a mature Patch Management program by assessing the current situation, developing processes to follow, and making continuous improvements that support the organization’s specific requirements.
As a Patch management Professional, you will
· Participate in the development, testing and successful implementation of patch management processes
· Analyze currently implemented patch management processes and possible improvements
· Drive innovation in security patch management for a state-of-the-art service
· Work closely with both business-oriented departments as well as technology-oriented personnel to ensure adequate processes are in place and actions are being taken to mitigate identified risks proactively
· Drive and control the remediation of all identified vulnerabilities and propose remediation measures
· Support the exception handling process, describe technical residual risks for risk acceptance candidates
· Report on overall patch and security status
· Develop subject matter expertise in focused areas of security
· Maintain FAQ and standard methodology information on patch activities
To make a difference, you must have:
· Academic degree preferably in IT or similar. Security certifications is a plus.
· Deep academic knowledge in patch management process design and operations for data centers, servers, workstations and infrastructure devices etc.
· Technical background to analyze and assess the impact of checks and vulnerabilities.
· Theoretical knowledge of implementing, designing and carrying out project management methodology and controls.
· Understanding of common network devices, operating systems, applications (incl. cloud solutions) and their secure configuration and patch management.
· Self- motivated, creative, proactive, innovative, communicative, with proven analytical skills, and a self-guided work style.
· Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
· Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
#cybersecurity # CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time