Working together for the future.
What does the future look like? What can we expect there? We do not know exactly. But we are doing everything we can to make tomorrow's world a lot smarter and a little better. To do this, we need new idea providers and initiators who will decide what next steps we can take. Real pioneers who initiate innovative projects in research and development and show unusual solutions. Because we have planned a lot: Given the highly dynamic and complex technological landscape shaped by endeavors such as Industry 4.0 (“the 4th Industrial Revolution”), Industrial Internet of Things, and Critical Infrastructures, Siemens products must be secure and resilient from the start - our curiosity about the feasible behind "unthinkable" is endless! It's your chance: join us in driving global change.
We offer several positions for cyber security architects who cover at least one of the following focus topics: Cloud, IAM, or PKI.
What part will you play?
· You are responsible for consulting on and conception of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide
· You coach stakeholders throughout the business on cyber security processes, e.g. project managers and developers. You consolidate the needs and interest of diverse stakeholders with cyber security requirements
· In addition, you research and develop in the broad field of cyber security, e.g. secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT, identity and access management, certificate management, digital signatures
· You design reusable security building blocks as well as secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions
· You identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery as well as you are responsible for project management
What you need to make real what matters.
· You successfully completed your master’s degree in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security or information security or equivalent experience
· Besides, you bring knowledge in at least one of the following topics:
· Cloud: Hands-on experience with cloud security including container and Kubernetes as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS, GCP, and/or Microsoft Azure
· Identity and Access Management: Experience in defining and implementing IAM concepts in at least one of the following domains: microservice architectures, IIoT/OT environments or Enterprise IT use cases. Solid background in IAM-related standards. Hands-on experience with open source IAM software, commercial products, and/or IAM-related Cloud offerings
· Public Key Infrastructure: Relevant IETF standards for X.509 Public Key Infrastructure, digital signatures and certificate usage in security protocols and data formats, certificate management protocols
· Blockchain experience a plus
· Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work make you stand out
· You enjoy developing cyber security architectures. Project management skills and certifications a plus
· Strong communication skills in English as well as willingness to travel up to 30% round off your profile, German is a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.de/karriere/faq - if you need information on the application process.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time