At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care and much more - to over 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
Our Global Business Service Center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process, allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
· Support and execute internal processes of the financial management of Siemens Real Estate;
· Cooperation with controlling team in the daily operations;
· Executions of regular support activities such as internal and external billing, posting and cost controlling;
· Preparation of reports and support budget planning;
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
· University degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field;
· Fluent in English and Spanish -written and spoken;
· SAP knowledge is considered a plus;
· Solid MS Office knowledge;
· Strong analytical mindset;
· Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
· Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
· Processes and Detail oriented;
· As the offices are located in Lisbon and our internal customer is based in America, it is requested the availability to work in Eastern Time CST Time zone (Monday to Friday 14h00-23h00).
· Motivation and Resilience.
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time