Be part of our exciting journey to energy efficiency!
As an Intern with the Siemens Energy Performance Services (EPS) Team, you will be part of a small, agile team, and get hands-on involvement & responsibility.
What are my topics?
- Responsible for analyzing energy performance
- Assist with project development activities
- Supporting the Performance Assurance engineering team
Learn more about Siemens EPS: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/buildings/energy-sustainability.html
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Curiosity & eagerness to learn more about the improvement of buildings' performance & sustanability
· Can work independently and do not mind to hands-on tasks
· Student in tertiary education, preferably majoring in electrical or electronic engineering or equivalent
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Possess a valid Student Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower's Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Can commit to at least 6 months
We welcome early start or extension of internship beyond 6 months.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time