· Drive Offer strategy execution with Channel Sales, Field Marketing & Prescription Sales
· Deep understanding of technical and commercial aspect of Power breaker products (ACB & MCCB)
· Deep understanding of the main markets targeted by the business
· Manage product pricing & profitability while ensuring volume growth
· Manage product lifecycle from launching, product updates, obsolescence and substitution.
· Define all necessary key action to deploy offer strategy and growth action plans (including integration in Solution offers and prescription)
· Drive the sales force in related channels in order to fully deploy & implement the agreed marketing program strategy and sales actions
· Ensure that all relevant resources are properly trained on the existing and new offers and have the right tools/methodologies to succeed
· Organize the Sales and customers trainings to ensure the right level of competency development
· Help businesses to generate leads thru offline and online
· Work with Field Marketing & Digital Marketing to create effective and innovative demand generation
· Monitor the progress of Marketing Programs
· Design adequate dashboards & form working groups to monitor the prescription efficiency
· Track orders/sales to ensure programs stay on-track to meet goals
· Take necessary recovery actions in case of deviations
· Ensure the Growth Plan profitability
· Monitor top line revenue, growth and margin for the growth plans
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Marketing is required. An electrical or mechanical engineering degree is highly desirable.
· Minimum of 5 years' experience in global or country operation.
· Commercial profile with product line marketing/sales experience and business understanding of markets, customers and channels.