Schneider Electric is a great place to work. Our flexible work environment enables you to take control of how you get your work done. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
We have an opportunity for a motivated electrical qualified digital savvy superstar looking for the next step in their career.
Based in Sydney this exciting hybrid role is responsible for providing unquestionable excellence in customer service through the delivery of professional quotations, the timely and accurate manufacture of custom LV board solutions as well as promoting, supporting and training internal and external customers on an innovative digital estimation tool called Flexselect.
All training for our tool will be given, and whilst we are looking for someone with electrical background, equally critical is your energy, curiosity, and ability to collaborate extensively, whilst remaining a selfless and committed team player
Specific day to day activities of this role will include but not be limed to:
· Preparation of timely and accurate LV power distribution solution quotations, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction is achieved
· Developing and maintaining relationships with customers helping to identify their individual needs
· Promote, support and train our sales teams to use Flexselect as well as assisting them to further promote and support their customers in its use from quotes to customer delivery
· Support our customers on Flexselect with registration, user issues and report generation
· Contribute to the evolution, growth and expansion of the digital estimation tools
We believe instrumental to success in this role will be the following;
· Electrical trade or tertiary electrical qualifications or electrical experience
· Understanding of schematic and single line diagrams is advantageous, as is experience in preparing electrical quotations
· Must be extensively savvy with digital tools, applications and platforms
· Demonstrable experience in a customer facing role, ideally with some training and support functionality included
At Schneider Electric your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results. We're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.