Schneider Electric is a great place to work. Our flexible work environment enables you to take control of how you get your work done. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
Due to an internal promotion we have an exciting opportunity for a motivated electrical qualified superstar looking for the next step in their career.
Based in Sydney this role is responsible for providing unquestionable excellence in customer service and create superior value for our customers through the delivery of professional quotations and ensuring timely and accurate manufacture of custom LV board solutions.
Specific day to day activities of this role will include but not be limed to:
· Preparation of timely and accurate LV Distribution Board quotations in accordance with specifications, schematic diagrams and commercial terms
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction is achieved by meeting quotation delivery times, depth of technical and industry knowledge
· Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and Schneider sales team helping to identify their individual needs to offer a complete solution.
· Contribute to continually improving our quotation submissions to better meet specific customer requirements
We believe instrumental to success in this role will be the following;
· Electrical trade with solid experience working in a hands-on capacity within the electrical sector. We will also consider a tertiary electrical qualification coupled with hands on electrical experience
· Extensive experience working with and understanding of schematic and single line diagrams
· Experience in preparing quotations for electrical equipment preferred
· A solid and successful track record of a high level of customer satisfaction
· Demonstrable understanding and experience of challenges faced during onsite electrical installations
That's the technical stuff, but equally critical is your energy, curiosity, and ability to collaborate extensively, whilst remaining a selfless and committed team player.
At Schneider Electric your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results. We're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.