Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Entity Schneider Electric Korea (SEK)
Position Title ITD Enterprise Account Manager
Department Secure Power
Location Seoul, Korea
Reporting to Enterprise Sales Team Manager
1. Strategic Sales Planning
· Named Account Identification & Mapping to A*/A/B/C Account type using Standardized Account Mapping Criteria
· Named Account Review & Strategic Account Planning to grow ITB SOW & Sales Revenue in each name account
· Key Opportunity Close Planning to progress Key Deals in Funnel to timely closure; meeting Qrterly/Yearly Sales Targets
· Sector Business Review & Planning to grow ITB Sales Revenue in target Sector/s. Thorough research & assess on target Sector/s to establish strategies to penetrate & expand Sector/s. Develop strategic partnerships, key solutions mapping and work with Marketing on lead generation programs & strategic marketing programs specific to the Sector/s
· Key Solutions Mapping & Selling Strategies to develop Large DCPI Turnkey & X-LOB Opportunities
2. Sales Execution
· Manage Named A/A* Accounts and develop more qualified opportunities to achieve strong revenue growth target & Share of wallet per Named Account. This includes understanding Customer's Business & ITB Business Potential/ Strategic Coverage/new Opportunities creation/Enterprise Value Propositions creation, X-LOB Selling/ Competitive Selling /TCE Positioning. Proficient in using ITB Key Account Plan
· Develop & Manage key Opportunities to Closure to achieve Target Win Rate, Up-sell objectives, Target Revenue per deal, Target Monthly/ Qrterly Quota. Proficient in using ITB Opportunity Close Plan
· Develop expertise in ITB Product/Enterprise Solutions/Large DCPI Turnkey Solutions Selling to address Named Accounts & Opportunities
· Develop unique Value Propositions & Solutions Differentiations as a Team at Account level & Opportunity level
· Develop proficiencies in Sales Execution Process, Use of Sale Tools (BFO/InTouch/Designer Portal/Sales Portals)/ Order Management , Delivery Process ,TCE Management Process & Contracting & Com/Legal Negotiation Process
· Manage a strong Opportunity Pipeline & Track opportunity Win Rate to achieve Accurate Monthly/Qrterly/ Yrly Forecast Targets by LOB, by Individual & Sector Sales Quota
· Conduct Opportunity Lost & Win Reviews to enhance the discipline of Internal Sales Learning and promote sharing of best Selling Practices across Sales & Extended Sales Team
· Work closely with Technical Teams, SMEs, LOBs, BDs, Service Delivery team and functional teams to develop, manage and close deals on time on target
· Strategize, develop & deliver strong pitch to customers on =S= & ITB offerings, proposed solutions and Corporate messaging across the sales cycle
3. Develop Internal & External Partnership Selling
· X-BU selling & Large X-BU Turnkey Opportunities development and creation
· Develop Strategic Sell-with & Sell-through Partnerships with key Solution Partners/SIs/Contractors at Sector level, Account Level & Opportunity Level
4. SECONDARY FUNCTIONS
· Participate in all Sales Enablement, Coaching & Certifications to enhance Competency level in required Knowledge, Skills & Conduct
· Ensure quarterly Country and Region business objectives are met
· Provide feedback & participate in Sales Process & Bid Process Enhancement activities to streamline internal Sales/Bid processes to react to Customer's requirements more effectively and efficiently
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ideal candidate profile
· At least 7 years sales experience (Knowledge of the IT industry and direct & channels selling a definite requirement)
· At least 5 years Sales experience in managing customers in the target territory/country preferred
· Thorough understanding of the sales function and processes including annual sales planning
· Good knowledge of Data Center Physical Infrastructure (DCPI) Design & Solutions, DC Technology Trends, DC Best Practices & DC related Services; including Green DC requirements, DC Tier 1-4 requirements, Energy Efficiency Management, DC Cloud Computing & Virtualization, DC Design & Build, Critical Power & Cooling Solutions, Customer Premise Equipment (voice & data) and Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery concepts.
· Good understanding of large turnkey opportunity creation, development and closure and related contracting processes and legal/finance procedures
· Strong large account planning & management skills
· Good knowledge of target territory/Sectors and their Industry specific IT requirements/ Challenges/dynamics
· Excellent Team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes quickly in a fast paced environment