Get your foot in the door at a cutting-edge, global company throughout the course of this 2-year rotational advanced development program. Our offer has deep technical stacks. It goes from Power, Electromechanical, Electronic, Embedded Software, Edge Computing to Cloud and Analytics. Contribute and get a hands-on experience on user stories, system engineering, design and verification. We are actively recruiting upcoming May/June 2020 undergraduates to join the Energy Management Advanced Development Program !
In this program, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple teams (local, national and international) on various aspects of the research and development workflow , which may include architecture, design, development, integration, verification or validation activities. Additionally, you will have the chance to learn additional project-related activities, including project management, risk management, budgeting, purchasing and more.
During the 2-year program, you will experience 2 different rotations within the Final Distribution and Power Products organizations, within the following potential locations:
· Raleigh, NC
· Nashville, TN
· Cedar Rapids, IA
Potential rotations in the program may include:
· Hardware Development and Design
· Electronic Design
· Firmware or Software Development
· System Integration, Verification or Validation
Ideal candidate profile
This job might be for you if:
· Upcoming Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems; Computer Science; Mechatronics, Electromechanical, Industrial, Mechanical, Computer, Systems, Software and/or Electrical Engineering by May/June 2020
· Must be willing to relocate as part of the program to either: Cedar Rapids, IA, Nashville, TN, or Raleigh, NC
· Applicable Internship experience in an engineering organization desired
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
· This position is unable to provide visa and/or relocation support for international candidates
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.