Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Energy Generation Program (EGP) Associate to make a difference and be part of our digital transformation!
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
The Energy Generation Program (EGP) is designed to help you grow faster at the Early Career stage. During the 24 months with us, you may go through a Structured Rotational track (3 rotations) or Specialization track, under different functions such as marketing, engineering, automation and analytics. Either track will allow you to learn different businesses or functions within Schneider, through a series of accelerated induction and programs. Get ready to handle important projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and work with stakeholders globally.
6 th year of running this program, our EGP graduates are advantaged from SE's global presence and currently holding important roles worldwide. You have ample of opportunities to stretch your capabilities and potential, by adapting your current skills and developing new transferable skills.
CV Submission by 13 Feb 2020 >Phone interview>Online Assessment>Assessment Center>Panel Interview>Offer
1 June 2020, may differ for students from different universities.
Find the possibilities for your personal and professional growth with us by helping us to create innovative solutions and technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Ideal candidate profile
Experience and skills we are looking for:
· Minimum a Bachelor's Degree. Engineering, IT, Business or equivalent fields of study are preferable but it is not a must. We focus on your potential, passion and appetite.
· Graduate before/in 2020.
· A strong interest in Schneider Electric's mission to provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
· Agile mindset and thirst for knowledge, willingness to unlearn and relearn.
· Attributes in your DNA: Dare To Disrupt, Act Like Owners, Learn Every Day, Customer First and Embrace Different.
Benefits we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Global family leave
· Flexible work arrangement: Flexi-hours, office hoteling
· Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
· Blue sky Friday
· Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
· On-site gym
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!