Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Promote and leading Sales activities focusing on mix of orders and profitability of All SE Products / Solutions throughout the Datacenter including building market segment. Along with a strong technical and business knowledge, complimentary skills to understand the client's business drivers and align to company's solutions are essential.
· Develop networking and deploys all sales actions with end-users for All SE Products / Solutions to maximize the business with them and achieving the Orders/Sales targets, especially in Korea domestic market.
· Successfully build relationships with customers and partners to achieve assigned Sales and corporate goals.
· Demonstrate technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment. Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge relevant to that required to fulfill the job responsibilities
· Prepare Sales value propositions to the customers with clear understandings of customer needs
· Process and analyze feasibility assessments for all bid/contract documents related to developed opportunities
Ideal candidate profile
· 8 to 15 years of experience with a proven track record in Sales of not only Building management system but also products for datacenter and special purpose facility.
· Requires Engineering Techniques, Sales knowledge & Account Management skills, Problem Solving & Communication Skills
· Experiences and skills in contract negotiation, commercial law, tender evaluation and quote preparation
· Bachelor's degree holder or equivalent
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills are critical for this customer-interface position, plus proficiency with Windows, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint software.
· Demonstrated experience and success within a team selling approach is a must. Must be an aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive level relationships, align solutions and business strategies, and create the demand to close orders.
· Advance level in English and native in Korean