Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
We are seeking a Project/Operations Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining and monitoring project bookings and billings, assist project managers and sales teams with projects, and provide administrative support as needed. Organization, multi-tasker, self-motivation, and detail-oriented skills are required for this position. Construction knowledge a plus.
· Project billings within Project System including AIA Billing, Schedule of Values and Lien Waivers, Sales Tax Reports & Affidavits for SE & Subcontractors
· Set up and manage Project Bookings and Change Orders within Project System
· Set up Subcontractor Contracts within Project System including obtaining invoices, securing approval to pay, tracking payments & status
· Process Cost Revisions in Project System
· A/P and A/R including new customer setup, new vendor setup, assist SE Collections Rep with project collections
· Manage and maintain required project paperwork in 360 System and file copy if required
· Project Booking Package
· Contracts with coordination of Office Manager
· Certificate of Insurance for SEBA and subcontractors
· Billings & Waivers
· Cost Revisions
· Project specific paperwork: Certified Payroll, CSIP, OSIP etc.
· Contact for customers for project administrative issues
· Assist with administrative duties/backup as needed
· Assist Project and Sales Teams with projects and bookings
· Provide support for Operations & Construction Manager
· Any other administrative tasks as assigned
Ideal candidate profile
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
· Basic understanding of project financials
· Exposure to construction industry
· Strong communication and customer service capabilities
· Project management skills
· Problem solving skills
· Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Strong leadership qualities and personnel management skills
· Computer experience required intermediate to advanced skills required for spreadsheets (Word, Excel, Smart Sheet, MS Teams, Outlook)
· Notary, not required, but willing to obtain Notary abilities
Educational and Background
High School Diploma, 2+ years of relevant experience working in a Construction, Project Management, or Engineering Environment
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers .
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.