Schneider Electric is a leader in Energy Management and Industrial Automation, trail blazing Energy Optimization and Digitalization. Strategy & Innovation is part of the Strategic Customers and Segments organization (SC&S), which serves Schneider Electric top 200 customers, representing 30% of entire group growth in 2018.
Its mission is to formulate and execute overall SC&S strategy, coordinate and drive strategy activity within each segment and act as main point of contact for the rest of the organization. Key responsibilities also include monitoring of market and technology trends as well as main customer pain points. It is the main source of customer & segment insights to the group.
Key stakeholders are Segment Presidents, Group Corporate Strategy and Strategy & Innovation of Business divisions.
Key processes are Annual Market Research, Annual Marketing and Sales Plan and Group Strategy Deep dive.
Strategy & Innovation team is an international team composed of former high caliber strategy consultants as well as seasoned business leaders with deep industry expertise.
Strategy & Innovation team seeks to strengthen its team with well rounded, articulate and motivated strategy analysts or associates who want to make an impact on the world's decarbonization journey and who want to embrace a career in the Industry or are looking for a great learning experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
Aligned with the Group's business priorities and the Strategy & Innovation mission, the role of the SC&S Strategy Analyst or Associate is organized as follows:
· Support the development of the new 3-Year strategy for Schneider Electric Strategic Segments (covering e.g., Cloud & Service Providers, Automotive, Oil & Gaz, Metals Minerals & Mining, Water Waste Water, Consumer Packaged Goods, Electrical Companies, Buildings, Transportation and Semiconductors) providing conceptual guidance and a long-term perspective
· Lead Strategy Deep Dives e.g., on Semiconductor Strategy Acceleration or on Digital Services Business development
· Shape and help prioritize executable initiatives for the Strategic Segments resulting from the above work
· Lead strategic initiatives when and where appropriate
· Monitor implementation of defined strategic measures throughout the SC&S organization
· Collaborate closely with the different Segment strategy leaders as well as with the Business Divisions and Country stakeholders
· Lead and/or support Internal Strategy Communities
Ideal candidate profile
Profil : MBA student specialized in Strategy Management
Key Competencies required
· Results oriented – ability to present facts and get agreement to act within a defined timeframe
· Strong communication - interpersonal, negotiation, organizational, influencing skills
· Ability to develop effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders in the organization
· Innovation and Digital acumen
· Fluency in English required, French is an advantage but not mandatory
· Outstanding analytical skills and business judgment
· Reporting: Candidate will report directly to Strategy & Innovation Vice President
· Prior Internships in Strategy Consulting or Investment Banking a plus
The intern will be based in our headquarters in Rueil Malmaison