Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Human Resource Business Partner
We are looking for an experienced Human Resource Business Partner to help us unlock further commercial value for our business.
What will you do?
Human resource management and development including strategic positioning of human resources, recruitment, mobility and cultural integration management within the territory, expatriation administration, talent management including career path planning especially for the high potentials, training employee/union relations, and employment retention
Establish communication channel for feedback, policy development and evaluation, and for effecting change.
Maintain good relations with government authorities relating to HR matters. Interface strongly between the Divisions/Departments.
Manage organizational changes from the HR perspectives and cultural integration of diverse groups; Ensure outstanding service to all customers and stake holders in all aspects of Compensation and Benefits administration, HR Information System, Employee Mobility, Learning and Development.
Ensure that the established Service Level Agreements with the internal customers are met; Support and drive regional and global projects. Responsible for talent management ensuring a robust talent review process and systems are implemented.
Who will you report to? Country Human Resource Director
Who would be successful?
· Minimum of eight (8) years' experience in a similar role; Knowledge of local employment law; Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
· Leader in customer service, professional approach to internal and external clients; Ability to meet deadlines and demonstrates effective time management skills.
· Dynamic and with Engaging skills to readily communicate with business leaders. Excellent business ethics and integrity.
· Manage organizational changes from the HR perspectives and cultural integration Strong knowledge of local employment law; Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
· Demonstrates a flexibility in operational style to meet the requirements of a multi-culture environment.
Ideal candidate profile
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.