At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all tomake the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automationdigital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose,Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Responsible for developing new business in designated market for Telco and Datacenter Collocation market. Act as primary business development person in assigned territory
- Identifies key end-users
- Identifies development/sales opportunities and engages prospecting and qualifying actions with end users
- Defines the growth strategy for his/her accounts and drives its implementation
- Build Relationships with key end users in assigned territory.
- 80% of time should be spent with key vertical (Primary & Secondary) end-user partners and 20% with all other verticals.
- Support local requests from partners to visit potential end users
- Follow up on any potential leads or opportunities that come from marketing activities.
- Execute local key end-user events and within assigned territories
Ideal candidate profile
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a Sales Manager/ Account Manager in IT/Electrical company
- In depth knowledge of data center facilities product is benefit
- Proven competencies in business development and account management
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong communication and presentation skills; tailoring the approach according to customer needs. high level of empathy
- Ability to simplify and clarify complex problems to broad and diverse audiences and to influence appropriately
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, company management, and fellow employees.
- Demonstrate good personal and project leadership, including the ability to positively challenge in a solution finding framework
In return, you will be rewarded with
A great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more.
If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.