At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
In the Hub Europe and International we would like to reinforce and rejuvenate our “Distribution Devices” engineering team in charge of the star ranges Compact NSX, NSXm, Masterpact NT, NW, MTZ.
This job is located in our French Research & Development center in Electropole (Eybens - 38)
Role & Resp onsibilities
Ensure the technical offer management in collaboration with the Offer Technical Leader
In charge of design studies (3D/2D models, mechanical simulations, stake-up analysis)
Provide a pro-active technical support to quality and marketing teams
Answer to our customer's queries in collaboration with the customer care center team
Support manufacturing plants (France, China, India, Italy, Poland) in case of technical queries and manufacturing issues
Accountable of technical task within projects (quality improvement, small adaptation for customer).
Contribute to the validation of product modification (definition, follow-up and review of laboratory tests)
Be a member of the Board Of Change on assigned range of product
Be one point of contact between the plants and the Hub
Ensure Product Design File consistency and robustness in our Data Management System
Ensure robustness of the technical support in terms of methodology, tests, tools, documents
Role & Resp onsibilities
Engineering : OTL (Offer Technical Leader) / E&I Hub Engineering team (France and India) / Plants' technical antenna / Technical experts
Quality : OQL (Offer Quality Leader) / Plants' quality team / CCC engineer (Customer Care Center)
Marketing : Offer Marketing Leader
Projects : Change Owner / Project managers / Industrialization team / Suppliers / Contractors / Certification team / Labs / Purchasing team
Ideal candidate profile
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical or electromechanical engineering with 2-5 year of experience.
- Strong abilities to organize, coordinate, motivate and communicate
- Fluent in technical English
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Open mindedness and straightforward communication is expected
- Resourceful and Autonomy in execution is key
- Knowledge of Schneider Electric design tools : CREO, PDM, SYMPHONY, Testflow, CCX, Tolerance manager
- Knowledge of LV standards
- Knowledge of manufacturing plant environment will be appreciated
- Basic knowledge of mechatronic will be appreciated