Schneider Electric has an opportunity for an EcoStruxure Asset Advisor- Services Architect for Franklin, TN location or the Midwest.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric is implementing several actions, think tanks and working groups aiming at developing new products and services offers based on digital capability and channels. US Services division is very active with the definition, creation and implementation of a Digitized Services business which will be handled by its US Field Services team.
The EcoStruxure Asset Advisor Services architect and Quotation Leader will be part of the US Field Services EcoStructure Asset Advisor organization. It is a highly visible organization at the forefront of Schneider Electric IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) and Digitization initiatives, developing new services for our customers' assets including EcoStruxure Asset Advisor (EAA).
What do you get to do in this position?
This individual will be responsible for the following missions:
· Review customer electrical distribution network (HV, LV, etc) to identify critical assets for condition monitoring.
· Identify Scada or BMS or Monitoring system in place with the customer.
· Define the architecture and accurate set of devices (gateways, communication agents,) in order to retrieve in an efficient and scalable way data coming out from the asset or concentration layers up to the Schneider Electric IoT platform.
· Define the scope to be delivered (services, hardware, etc…) and get quotes internally from SE (Field Service activity, etc…) or third party contractors (electrical contractor). Compile the quote for Business Development manager in building of customer proposals.
· Support the Project Manager and Business Development Manager and ensuring the accurate interface between customer (functional needs). Be the high level technical lead interface to be able to discuss with c-level (CTO, Corporate Electrical Engineers, CIO).
· Be the technical warrant of the services capabilities in front of the customer.
· Support customer projects on all connectivity matters including cyber security, analytics (including 3rd party solutions and 3rd party sensors)
· Identify new customer requirements and report them to Software project manager as feature request.
· Challenge the project team for new features
· Liaise with DSP (Digital Service Platform) and gateways teams when needed
· Identify areas for asset management value proposition enhancement through broadened services or increased asset coverage
· OT/IT background including Cybersecurity knowledge
· Project management skills
· Customer listening capabilities
· Power Monitoring Expert and EcoStruxure knowledge a plus
Travel requirements: Maximum 50% of time
Ideal candidate profile
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
· 4 year College/University degree or equivalent experience or equivalent Product Management experience. “Technical background”
· 5-10 of relevant work experience preferably in electrical distribution or system integration.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver innovative solutions.
· Accountable, self-motivated and proactive.
· Ability to adapt and perform in a fast moving and often-changing environment.
· Passionate about emerging predictive and analytic technologies and knowledge of equipment communications protocols (TCP/IP, Modbus, IEC61850, etc).
· Understanding of life-cycle of electrical distribution infrastructure, service and maintenance value proposition
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Comfortable executing in a global team.
· Schneider Electric basic product knowledge (HV circuit breaker, transformer, LV circuit breaker, smart panels).
· Motor diagnosis knowledge is a plus
· Electrical Distribution Field service environment is a plus
· Schneider Audit (MPS) knowledge is a plus
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.