At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Schneider Electric is looking for finance intern for 2019 to join the corporate performance measurement team
· Analyze and Monitor main drivers for the Performance Measurement of the group.
· Work on projects for process Automatization/ Improvement and Simplification.
· Participation in Forecasting consolidation process & Analysis in quarterly basis.
· Support to Performance Measurement systems for users and governance.
· Participation in Management Review Preparation and FP&A community presentations.
· Ad-Hoc support to Performance Measurement analysis.
Ideal candidate profile
Essential Skills and Qualifications
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Detail oriented and focused on accuracy.
· Possesses basic accounting knowledge.
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate and problem-solve with others (via phone, email and in person).
· Fluent in English.
Required: Accounting/ Economics/ Finance Degree, Microsoft Office 365 Proficient (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Recommended: HFM, Essbase, Microsoft Teams, SAP, One Note
Primary Location : FR-Le Hive, Rueil Malmaison